Asean CIO Forum was first held in Bangkok, Thailand 2012 lead by the CIO16 Association together with approval of Asean TELSOM/TELMIN; followed by 2013 in Jakarta, Indonesia supported by BPPT and 2014 in Kuala Lumpur supported by MAMPU.
Every year, we takes an active role to rally hosting countries respectively seeking Asean TELSOM/TELMIN to embark on topics close to heart of many CIOs and market trends.
The Must-Attend Event For CIOs define together with CEOs or head of enterprise year after year, the Asean CIO Forum is the most comprehensive and respected CIOs event across Asean++.
Join us to gain insights and foresights by experience CIOs on how to manage the entire digital economy that demands emerging technologies, disruptive innovation to achieve strategic business objectives in the era of globalization. A valuable opportunity to create an Asean ICT Community program that produces business outcome-driven result. Case studies on challenges and successes would be shared amongst participants.
Theme for 2015 is being brainstorm with interest of CXOs; Global competitiveness – Optimize Technological Advances. As 10 countries comes together in 2015 declaring Asean Open 2015, huge effort and focus were placed on Asean Economic Community. Asean CIO Association strives to create a SMART ASEAN towards a greater quality of life by leveraging on strong commitment of Asean CIOs community and alliance formed with respective local CIOs Association.
WHY be a part of 4th ASEAN CIO Forum at Brunei Darussalam@Empire Hotel?
• More than 250 numbers of CIOs and IT Head across Asean
• Major case studies on hot subjects like Digital Economy, IoT, Enterprise Architecture, Cloud, Big/Open Data, National Cyber Security & Governance, Business Analytics, People & Process, Disruptive Technology and more.
• Meet Asean CIO Association Councilors and hear their commitment to support Asean CIO Association to serve you.
• Business networking and formulation of groups from respective ASEAN ++
• Finding new partnership, develop engagement to solve challenges, potential investment opportunities with industry peers and leaders.
• Meet the key stakeholders in ICT of Asean.
Be a contributor to Asean CIO Forum, you can contact email@example.com or +65 96884883
Yours sincerely, ASEAN CIO ASSOCIATION Chaicharearn Atibaedya President