Vice President, ACIOA (Cambodia, Laos PRD, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam)
KOMAIN PIBULYAROJANA, Ph.D.
Advisor & Chairman of Thailand Banking Sector CERT
Founder and Managing Director T-Net CO., LTD.
– Royal Thai Scholarships during1990-2000 (Computer and Network Engineering)
– Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Engineering, 1995, University of Tsukuba, Japan
– Master of Engineering, Computer Engineering, 1997, University of Tsukuba, Japan
– Doctor of Philosophy, Computer Engineering, 2000, University of Tsukuba,Japan
– ISO/IEC 27001 (ISMS Certified of Lead auditor)
– ISO/IEC 20000 (Auditor Certificate)
Computer Network, Network Security, Wireless Network Security, Security Standards, National Security,National Security, National Security tools and Devices.
– Researcher in Computer network and network security, Project Leader and Founder, ThaiCERT under National Electronics and Computer Technology Center(NECTEC).
– Network security consultant in government and private sectors.
– Lecture in government and private sectors.
– The Committee on Mass Communication Reform ,the National Reform Steering Assembly (NRSA)
– The Sub-Committee on Online Media Refrom of the The Committee on Mass Communication Reform(Thai’s Senate)
– Advisor and Consultants to National Legislative Assembly (Computer crime laws and Cyber Security laws)