This is a session specially organized with an intended focus to form an open forum for our local CIOs to take lead in their respective industry with AEC Open 2015. Today CIOs are not just about choosing the right product or technology, their decision can impact positively to enhance process, strengthen businesses, increase productivity, transform operations to serve the change on data-driven digital economy. From management skills to hard core technical knowledge, CIOs are to build and invest in resources; rethink what they need to do on talent retainment and develop successor becomes another regime that they practise daily. Pique your appetite to learn from what other CIOs are doing right and how they eat change for a living.
You are cordially invited because we value your contribution. This is one day 21st August 2015 closed door session is strictly by invitation only.
The agenda are as follow:
|0800am to 0900am
||registration and coffee networking
|0900am to 0915am
||Asean CIO Association President Welcome Speech
|0915am to 0945am
||Minister of ICT: Opening Speech
|0945am to 1000am
||Tea Break “Business not usual”
|1020am to 1230pm
||Thailand identify critical sectors – what CIOs do when country under SERIOUSLY cyber-attack?
Panelist : ETDA, MDE, EGA, ICT State Enterprise President, Boeing, Intel
|1230pm to 0200pm
||Lunch “Find your collaboration partner”
|0200pm to 0430pm
||Thailand innovation goes Asean – what change do CIOs take to lead in their industry?
• Roundtable interaction lead by NSTDA
• Dr Thaweesak Koanantakool open round table with his vision to co-compete Asean (30mins)
• Each table will define industry that will roll the roundtable discussion.
• CIOs will take seats at the industry table respectively
• Each table will have a facilitator & a Secretary
• CIOs contribution and interaction on questions starts after Dr Thaweesak speech. (40mins)
• Presentation by industry table Secretary (1hr 20mins)
• Facilitator to take all notes live and consolidate for action with timeline.
Fresh Fruits will be served in about 330pm.
|0430pm to 0515pm
||Thought Leaderships traversing diverse and vibrant ICT route.
• Asean CIO Association President
• Boeing Cyber-Defence, Space and Security
• CIO : Board of Investment
• Intel Security
• NECTEC President
|0515pm to 0530pm
||Asean CIO Association Mission, Vision and Initiatives.
What would you benefit from being a part of this invitation and participation?
• Authentic conversation to help you grow, expand your portfolio and share risk.
• Form new relationship with other critical industry who may share the same issues
• Learn from practitioners and experts.
• Nurture opportunities for your organisation with new clients.
• Strengthening THAINESS for all positive reason to build our next new gen.
• Never underestimate what difference YOU can make.
Make your reservation to be a part of this special invite RSVP@acioa.com by providing us your name, email, mobile and a short statement on what you like to experience at the CIO’s meet. This effort of yours will be greatly appreciated.
Asean CIO Association